1. When the excavator is stopped, carefully check whether the anchor screws and bearing shell screws are loose, the meshing and lubrication of the gears, and the bearings, power units, control systems, brakes, reduction boxes, crawler plates, and foundations. Whether the parts, cables, wire ropes, bucket teeth and other parts are abnormally worn or damaged.
2. During operation, pay attention to the operation of each motor, mechanical transmission and braking system, control system, cooling fan, lighting and signal, etc. whether there are abnormal phenomena, various problems in the inspection should be found in time and dealt with in time.
3. All mechanical and electrical parts of the excavator must be kept clean to prevent dust and foreign objects from entering the interior.
4. Frequent cleaning and wiping is not only good for early detection of various faults, but also can improve the operating conditions of the driver and prolong the service life of the machine.
5. Good lubrication can reduce mechanical wear and failure during operation. The lubrication work must be carried out in strict accordance with the time limit, amount of oil, and type of lubricating oil specified in the excavator manual.
6. Pay attention to keeping the lubricating oil circuit clean when filling oil to prevent the mixing of dust and impurities.
7. Always check the lubrication system to ensure that the oil path is unblocked.
8. For newly installed excavators, all parts must be filled with oil before trial operation, and the lubrication must be checked in shifts within the first week of work; for excavators that have been out of service for a long time, the original Squeeze out all the old dry oil.